This is me.
The Colored Rat, Etc.


The sketch is finished! See the whole thing on my DeviantArt account.

Hope it looks better than before I started coloring it.

I'm pretty tired, actually. I guess it's from all the studying. My sister and I are also feeling sick today; I think it's something we ate.

Oh well, just happy for the bit of free time I have right now. I don't have tests tomorrow so I'm hoping I can work more on the new blog design I want to put up here.

Anyway, I was reading through my archives and I can't believe some of the stuff I wrote. They just made me laugh (in a good way). It's fun to look back on everything I've written and gone through. All I can say is God's been good to me.

Some of my favorite posts are on the surgery our family performed, weird bits of my personality, & my last birthday :D

People seem to like Vietnamese Food Trip parts 1 and 2. At least that's what a lot of you guys come here to read.

I also found some more serious posts like finding out about my mild back problems & my sister's best friend dying. Apparently, I am occasionally serious. :)

Just looking back, I guess. And that was not required reading, people. :)

Daisy on 8/09/2007 07:04:00 PM