This is me.
Where I've Been

Apologies for how delayed I've been in putting up my next post. I can imagine you, dear Reader, tapping impatiently at your keyboards and getting increasingly madder at how I've forsaken my blog.

Or not. Seriously, you guys have better things to do with your time.

Anyway, where have I been?

My planner gives a strong hint.

This is actually the reason I'm having a bit of trouble posting. I mean, I went through a large part of a continent. Should I be typing a very detailed account that includes what I said & what I ate? Do you even want to know what I said & what I ate?

I also have 2000 photos from the trip, and I'm trying to decide which ones are actually going up on this blog.

In short, I think I won't have anything ready to be posted until Friday or Saturday. Sorry, folks.

Until then, keep doing the things you've been doing while I've been gone. Eat! Sleep! Do things!

It is becoming apparent that I did not leave my silliness & lack of maturity in Europe.

*** EDIT: This post will end up having links to the rest of the Europe series for convenience to the dear Reader. I went to Germany (the Anuga food fair and Köln), Belgium (Brussels), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Italy (Rome, Venice, Florence, and Pisa), and France (Paris).

Daisy on 10/31/2007 03:54:00 PM