This is me.
I update on Sundays.

And Wednesdays, in general.

But it's been a bit busy lately. And it will continue to be so until this nightmare ends with the semestral break two weeks from now. I can't wait.

Until then, this is how my weekly planner's going to look like.

I think I'm defiling the planner's prettiness with all my scribbles.

Don't worry if you can't read my handwriting; most people can't. Basically, my weeks are generally filled with reminders, prayers, comforting Bible verses, and comments on how I've spent my time ("Aah! Overslept!" and "Yummy lunch!" for instance).

Anyway, I'm getting a little nervous. I have a Powerpoint presentation to do, a Flash presentation to make (which will be interesting since I know next to nothing about Flash), about six written reports, five commercials to do, candles and floor wax to make, exams, reading assignments, soap, detergent, and shampoo to finish up with packaging labels and stuff. At least, I think that's it. For this week.

If you stopped reading in the beginning of the last paragraph, I forgive you wholeheartedly. It scares me too.

I did get a lot of help from a song I heard yesterday. It goes:
There will be times
When I'm frightened
Times when I'm amazed
Where You're creating miracle moments,
I'll need a heart that's full of faith.
(More of the lyrics can be found here.)

All the stuff I have to do, and how overwhelmed I'm feeling right now are setting the stage for miracle moments. I just need faith and the drive to do my best. And somehow, I'll pull through with good grades. I'm praying hard.

Oh. For those who wondered how my sudden trip went, it was good.

I'm eating lunch between plane trips.

I did get to class a little late, but it didn't signify since I finished the exam in record time. Now if only I got the answers right...

Well, class starts in a half hour, and I have to run. Or drive if you want to get technical.

I'll be keeping my blog updated though I may miss my original blogging schedule by a day or so. This may also mean replying to any comments will take a bit longer. Either way, cheers, everyone!

Daisy on 10/01/2007 08:50:00 AM