This is me.
Busy and short update

This post will be quick.

I'll have more time to blog next week when most of my finals are over. And then after that... it's summer vacation! Hooray! :)

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway, here are some tidbits to tide you over until then.


It's a cute chair display at the mall yesterday! It kinda makes me want to be a kid again. I don't remember having any chairs with different animal designs back then.

Anyway, in preparation for finals (sort-of like the eye before the storm), my friends and I stopped at the mall for lunch and some games in the arcade.

Arn2x & Joni fascinated by the Dance Revolution machine

Arn2x also got me into a game of air hockey. All my pictures from this episode were pretty blurred. I was moving too much, I guess. Too busy blocking Arn's shots. :)

It's a friendly war, dear. ;)

Basically, we hung around for about an hour or so. It's funny looking back that a proper trip with high school friends to the mall lasted the whole afternoon or almost the whole day. Now, we get the same amount of enjoyment for barely an hour.

Maybe we're more busy these days?

I just came back from a great dinner with my uncle, my Mom, and my sister. My Dad's out of town but we still had a lot of fun.

the waitress is staring at me


my movable uncle and me

It was pretty cool, one of those shabu-shabu places. It's a Filipino term that means you cook your meals before you eat them. In other words, you order raw meat and other stuff, and put them all together in a pot over a stove. I think I've mentioned it before.

This was pretty authentic though. We really grilled the meat on charcoal. Generally, grilling involves a lot of smoke. This time though, the smoke was sucked in a pipe under the charcoal pit, and didn't bother us at all. Cool, huh?

Or maybe I'm only fascinated because I'm an engineering student.

look into the abyss


my Mom cooks

The food was great, so great that I ate it all before remembering to take good pictures of it. I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

Anyway, the meat was chewy and great with the sauce provided. You roll it up in some lettuce (or some other green leafy vegetable) before eating it. It meant eating healthy at the same time. I consumed more than one really large plate of leaves though. And I mean really large. It was bigger than a dinner plate.

In short, I'm full now.

My sister asked me to revamp her Friendster profile (nicely reminding me about it everyday haha). Here's the end product:

butterflies

I worked pretty hard on it (this is my sister, after all). I also submitted a new Relient K skin to my blogskins account.

check it out here

I was going to submit it last week to coincide with their album release. But I didn't have much time to do it (worked on it for fifteen-to-thirty-minute intervals last week after studying and everything). I've never really done band skins before. It's kind-of grainy and hm... strange. Opinions, anyone?

I guess that's it for now. I'm getting sleepy and class is early tomorrow.

Bye, everyone! Until next time!

Daisy on 3/12/2007 11:06:00 PM