This is me.
AND THEY'RE OVEEERRRR!

Midterms, I mean. I've studied, prayed, and answered tests as best as I could. Though I don't know how good --- or bad --- the scores are going to be, but at least I don't have anything to regret about them.

Celebrate!

Well, my friends felt the same way and we just had to celebrate somehow. So we ended up in a park close to the school after class. The sky was clear, the sun was shining, and there was a slight breeze. It was perfect for flying kites!

Let's go fly a kite...

We all had a lot of fun. We gorged on junk food. We went on seesaws, swings, and slides like little kids, and just got rid of all the stress we'd accumulated. We even played tag. :D

I think the pictures will speak louder than anything else I have to say, so here they are!

Henri seesaws


Cookie does too


Arn2 and her kite


everyone with the kite

I seem to be getting in the habit of letting the photos talk instead of me. I guess I can't help it if the camera does a better job of describing things.

I'm not totally home-free though; I still have some big tests coming up this week. But WOW, God really gave us a great way to take a break. Cookie and I were praying and praying for good weather, but the weather was just perfect! Hope I'll get the drive to study even harder next week.

Daisy on 1/26/2007 06:39:00 PM