This is me.
The Day Without DE

DE or Differential Equations is a class I have twice a week for an hour and a half each. It's grueling, and I study harder for it than most of my other classes with more units.

Today, I didn't have DE, because DE cut me. Seriously. I didn't cut class, but the class cut me.

I arrived five minutes early and sat around with friends waiting for the teacher to get in the room. The teacher eventually did, and we all got our stuff and started filing in. When we got to the door, it was... locked. We were all shocked. I mean, we were on time, and you're not supposed to lock out students until about 15 minutes has passed. Come to think of it, teachers never lock students out in college.

Evidently, the teacher was in a bad mood. Another teacher wanted to get a key from him for her classroom, but he wouldn't even open the door for her. So she cancelled her class, LOL.

And what did we do? We went for breakfast. :D

breakfast buddies

LOL. I mean, if we couldn't get in, we might as well have enjoyed ourselves, right? We just copied notes later.

Instead, we spent our precious time playing with eating our food. Cookie made up interesting pancakes.

fishy fishy

She ate it after the photo, by the way. We're not wasteful, just crazy.

All photos were taken by Henri who was on a photo spree.

Me & the photographer

Just giving credit where it's due. :)

Anyway, I figure God's telling me something with what happened today but I can't figure what it is yet. I still believe everything's happening for my good though because He's taking care of every step. This doesn't mean, of course, that I can cut corners. That would be like asking God to take care of my car and not locking it. I still have to do my best.

Like tomorrow. I have to pass lab papers I haven't finished to my satisfaction yet and I'm doomed.

So I'm going to do it. Bye, everyone!

Daisy on 1/09/2007 10:05:00 PM