This is me.
A pictureless post

I misplaced my card reader, guys. You know, the rectangular box I plug my cellphone's memory card in so I can get the pictures into the computer.

I also misplaced the wire that connects to my digital camera.

So no pictures. Sad really, I had a lot of them to put up. Boo hoo.

Anyway, I've been busy again since I've been gone. I attended four or five parties (lost count), a sleepover, hung out with a friend from high school, ate enormous amounts of food, banged out a 2509-word story on my computer, and watched two Christmas movies. I was also never home at night, made my room even more of a mess than it already is (which is why I've misplaced things), and watched nine-year-old basketball reruns.

It's a great vacation.

So about the old friend. Yesterday, Adam (whose blog you will find on my Great Clicks menu on the right if you could just you know, look right) and I were supposed to meet up but I didn't think I could leave my grandmother's house. So he showed up at said house. I think he had fun (well, he said he did, but he might be lying) with my relatives, and my relatives had er, fun with him. At least we got to talk and hang out for ten hours or so. It was fun. Seriously.

We're actually having a church camp now, and I'd normally be camped out with the rest. But due to homework and my room that looks like a bomb hit it, I come home at night to do something about them. So that's what I'm doing now. Really.

This post is a break of sorts.

I'm almost glad I don't have any pictures so you guys won't see my room. Gah.

Oh yeah, a belated merry christmas to everybody! I wasn't on the computer a lot the past week so didn't really greet anyone. It was a great Christmas though. I don't believe Jesus was born on December 25 but it's still a great time to remember and thank Him for showing up and saving us.

Daisy on 12/28/2006 11:39:00 PM