This is me.
Goodbye again :)

I'm in quite a hurry. I want to head to church but I haven't really packed yet. We don't have any class tomorrow so I'm going to Singapore with my Mom! Singapore! :D It tickles me to think I might see some blogskinners there and other people I know without knowing it. I'd e-mail them but there's just no time.

I've got a fever today; it's very bad timing. But I think I slept most of it off.

I guess it's because I haven't been sleeping well the past few days. I've been hanging out late at the neighborhood funeral parlor with my old classmates. The father of one of my old classmates died last week, and we were there to cheer her up and talk about old times.

It's pretty sad to see actually. I mean, my old classmate was studying abroad, and when she got home, he was dead. She cried so hard when she saw his body, and you just don't know what to say to sadness like that.

I pray for her a lot, and her family too. I mean, I don't get why God let her Dad die in a plane crash, but I do know He's still alive and taking care of her. I hope she's comforted.

Anyway, I've got to go now. I'll be in Singapore for the next three or four days with my Mom and Aunt. It's going to be fun! :D

Bye!

Daisy on 11/30/2006 07:14:00 PM