This is me.
Survey and new skin

I know I'm cheating and this isn't a real post, but I'm feeling a tad lazy today.

We can all just pretend I wrote down what you're about to read, and you can ooh, aah, and ask why I've done a lot of stupid stuff during my short life span.

I did type the numbers though so everyone would know which stuff I did. Does that count? :D

[1] I have read a book before
[2] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[3] I have been to Canada.
[4] I have been on some sort of sports team.
[5] I have watched cartoons for hours before
[6] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[7] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[ ] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
[8] I have played ping pong.
[9] I swam in the ocean.
[10] I have been on a whale watch.
[11] I have seen fireworks.
[12] I have seen a shooting star.
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower.
[13] I have almost drowned.
[14] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
[15] I have listened to one cd over & over & over again.
[16] I have had stitch(es).
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[17] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework / projects.
[ ] I currently have a job.
[18] I have been ice skating.
[19] I have been rollerblading.
[20] I have fallen flat on my face.
[21] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[22] I have played videogames/com for more than 3 hours straight.
[23] I have watched The Power Rangers before.
[24] I do / have attended Church regularly.
[25] I have played truth or dare.
[26] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[27] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[28] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[29] I've been in a verbal argument.
[30] I've cried in school.
[ ] I've played basketball on a team.
[ ] I've played softball on a team.
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[ ] I've played soccer on a team.
[31] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[32] I've swam on a team.
[33] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[34] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[35] I've lost more than P20.00.
[36] I've called myself an idiot
[37] I've called someone else an idiot
[38] I've cried myself to sleep
[39] I've had (or have) pets.
[40] I've owned a Spice Girls cd
[41] I've owned a Britney Spears cd
[42] I've owned an N*Sync cd
[43] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd
[ ] I've mooned someone
[44] I've sworn at someone in authority *secretly!*
[45] I've been in the school newspaper/insights.
[46] I've been on TV
[47] I've eaten sushi.
[48] I've been on the other side of a waterfall
[49] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[ ] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[50] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[51] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[52] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker
[53] I've been called a geek.
[54] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[55] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[56] I've met a celebrity/music/TV artist.
[57] I've written poetry
[ ] I've been arrested
[58] I've been attracted to someone older than me
[59] I've been tickled till I've cried
[60] I've tickled someone else until they cried
[61] I've had / have siblings
[62] I've been to a rock concert
[63] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it
[64] I've been in a play
[65] I've been picked last in gym class
[66] I've been picked first in gym class or so
[67] Ive been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[68] I've cried in front of my friends
[69] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[70] I've freaked out over a sports game
[71] I've vomited in public
[72] I've washed someone else's vomit
[ ] I've run away
[ ] I've had a stalker
[73] I've had a fight with someone on text
[74] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face
[75] I've been on a car accident
[76] I've forgiven someone who has done something bad to me
[ ] I've personally seen someone die
[77] I've been confronted by a police officer but got away
[78] I've lost someone I love
[79] I've crashed a party
[80] I've been a member of a school office
[81 ] I've been suspended in school (for a few hours)

Oh yeah, I submitted a new skin today.

Find it here.

It actually took a long time to make. I typed and typed a lot of scripts and coding yesterday.

So that's about it, I guess. :)

Daisy on 10/16/2006 08:44:00 PM