This is me.
Cookies, exams, & some deep stuff

I now have about 15 minutes to make this post before my break finishes and I have to go back to studying.

I haven't really been on the computer for a long time. OK, so a few days may not be that long to some but I generally don't end the day without at least ten to fifteen minutes on the internet. So I haven't been making blog designs, checking on internet friends, reading my weekly newsletters, and everything. I bet my e-mail must be such a dump by now.

So let's start with the cookies.


One of our friends brought a bag of cookies for us two days ago. The sugar was just the thing we needed to gear up for all the cramming and studying we'd have to do. All these photos are taken by Arn2x, by the way (except for the ones she's in). You could say she was a guest photographer.

Lovely brownie

A cookie close-up

So the cookies and brownies were really great. I love how large the chocolate chips in them were, and how the cookie crumbled just right. The brownies also weren't too sweet (which I detest), and filled with fudge and dark chocolate. Yum.

Arn2 & Cookie all excited over the goodies

If you can't tell from all the pictures and my words, yes, we really enjoyed it.

But after that, it was time to crack our skulls on the books again.

I've been studying so much that my notes are the last thing I see when I sleep and the first thing I think about when I wake up. Lately, I've been waking up two hours earlier than usual to study. This is not really normal behavior. I've always been the perfect bad example for the saying "Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." But there's just not enough time to study anymore.

And it didn't even seem to help in the exam I took in Calculus this morning. After three hours of scribbling and a headache, I can honestly say I've got a 50% chance of passing or failing.

But that's where God comes in. Though I did really bad, I still felt real peace when I passed my paper. I mean, I couldn't believe how I wasn't freaking out more. It was like God telling me I didn't have to worry and I could just give it to Him.

And that's such a lovely thing.

Daisy on 10/07/2006 02:18:00 PM