This is me.
Art(?), food, & hospitals

I haven't been able to blog until now; it's been pretty busy. All these big exams are suddenly popping up like daisies, and I'm running to catch up. Study study study. Gah.

I did do some fun stuff though. Like make a new class attendance sheet for Sunday School.

Is it art? :D

I also got my new speakers, yay! I've had the same speakers since kindergarten and they're just not the way they used to be. I never thought much about it though because I had my headphones, but my sister got me to get new ones.

TADA!

I've got to say that I'm really awed with technology these days. After setting up my speakers, I was like "WOW! This is better than my old ones!" A duh moment, if you ask me.


I mean, look at one of the speakers. It's so small. It's like I've got my own little alien peeking at me everytime I sit in front of the computer. Whoopee.

My sister and I also found time (somehow) to go to the mall for a heart-to-heart talk while eating one of our most favorite meals in the world.


Chicken McNuggets are the greatest, especially when we halve another cup of rice (because one just isn't enough). The nuggets are always just crispy enough without being dry, and they're wonderful even without the barbecue sauce.

My sister and I enjoy fast food, if you haven't guessed by now. We think McDonalds is a four-star restaurant, har dee har har.

I even cooked while I was away from the computer.

Feast your eyes on... SIKWA!

SIKWA!

OK, so that's what we call it in the Philippines. I'm not sure what the name is in the rest of the known world. All I know is it's my mother's favorite vegetable, and it is delicious (though it doesn't look it). Maybe it's all the oyster sauce I put in it, hm...

Anyway, I'll stop on the topic of food and move on to bigger (but not necessarily better) topics.

I went to the hospital yesterday for an x-ray of my back. (You may gasp, possibly. I don't know; when I mentioned it to some people, they were like "Gasp." Strange, yes.) I'm still nineteen years old, so it is abnormal for me to have a back that hurts like I'm a ninety-year-old. My parents were afraid it was scoliosis (a spinal disease) so we tropped to the hospital to stare at my bones.

the machine that helped with the staring

The results aren't out yet, but I'm hoping and praying it's my muscles that's been giving me a bad back since high school. It's going to be so much more complicated if it's the bones.

Oh well, there's no use worrying about that. Better to worry about my studies. X) LOL.

Daisy on 9/11/2006 10:46:00 PM