This is me.
Egg tarts, exams, & other new things

First, if you have the time and enjoy reading beautifully funny and (almost) perfectly worded English, please visit my friend Adam on his blog. He draws on it a lot, lol, and his posts are really entertaining. So check it, yeah?

So guess what my aunt got me from Manila (our country's capital)?


Yes! Yes! Egg tarts (and my Chemistry notes in the back, but that's another story). It's lovely and creamy to the bite. Isn't it beautiful?


I love these things so much. Well, after Jesus, my family, my friends, church, my Photoshop... :D

OK, so that's enough about it. I've already posted enough about this particular pastry in a recent entry, and I don't want to bore you more than you already are, dear Reader.

Anyway, anyone remember that Calculus exam? It's over. I did my best. And it was just terrible.

The exam was two problems, and we were given one hour. We took an hour and a half, and we didn't even finish. We passed, like, two or three pieces of yellow pad paper with scribbles on both sides.

And almost everyone failed (no, I don't know if I did). It was so bad that the teacher decided to give us a retest. Yeah! Another chance to crack my skull!

Seriously, I'll have to go over what I studied again. I've also got a long Chemistry test this Saturday. But it's still days away, and I've started studying. So it's not such a big deal.

I guess that's about it for now. This post's starting to get too long. Hope everyone's doing okay!

Daisy on 8/14/2006 07:02:00 PM