This is me.
Funny Blogger, funny family

I had something all written up but my pictures won't upload. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Guess I'll talk about something else that won't need images then. :)

Last Sunday, we were hanging with my cousins at my grandmother's house. This will be more detailed in my next post (yeah, the one that needed pictures), but something funny did happen. I mean, it wasn't really funny but I think the way we went about it made it that way.

So one of my cousins is innocently walking by the pool...
Hey, there's a pepperoni in the pool.
WHAT, A PEPPERONI IN THE POOL?
A PEPPERONI IN THE POOL? ARE YOU SURE?
Yeah, right there. Floating.
He's right! It is floating!
How the heck did it get there?
I didn't do it!
Nor did I!
Who ate by the pool?
Who's gonna get it?
Me, me! I'm wearing swimming trunks.
OK, could you get it?
Sure!
And remember to take your shirt off!
But I could be wrong, you know. It could be ham.
Are you wearing underwear under those trunks?
Does it matter? Uncle will kill us if he sees that!
It could be a red leaf.
Whoever heard of a red leaf?
Wait, it's coming closer.
What the heck?
It is a red leaf!
Or a flower for that matter. Maybe a petal?
Don't jump into the pool!
Why is there a red leaf in the pool?
It was a red leaf!
This is funny.
Let's eat, everyone!
And so it's a glimpse of the riot that happens everytime we're all together. I love this family. :)

Daisy on 7/25/2006 11:06:00 PM