This is me.
Bloggies: colors & designs

I was taking one of those quizzes you can paste on your blog again. It didn't improve my life or cure cancer but I found this result a coincidence... (The red phrases were the thoughts going through my head at that time.)

Your Blog Should Be Purple (WAAA. REALLY? COOL! GAAH...)

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger (I am?) who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends (I do?), and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. (scratches head) Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?

Is it just me or does anyone else agree this blog is as purple as can be? :)

On another note, I just made a new blog design on High School Musical. I really loved the movie and couldn't help myself. It's here.

Lookie here! :D

Sometimes I look at the stuff I make, think of the hours I spend doing so, marvel over the enjoyment I get from the activity, then realize I'm such a dork.

Daisy on 6/30/2006 12:37:00 AM