This is me.
Decorated books, SOTDs, & Wee Kim Wee

I met Wee Kim Wee once.

OK, so you're probably thinking "Who the heck is that?" unless you're Singaporean. :D Wee Kim Wee was a former president of Singapore.

Anyway, he was a nice guy in a grandfatherly kind-of way. He gave me a signed autobiography, and said we should never forget to be humble. I never forgot that.

So I suddenly got curious last week and googled him. And I just found out he died last year. I know, a year has passed, but all I can say is I don't live in Singapore so this was not a headline in my daily newspaper.

It's just strange. I met him a few years back and now, he's dead. I don't know. It just gave me a queer feeling.

Anyway, Samantha asked me to put up clearer pictures of my overly decorated Physics book from the last post. So here they are.

front


back

I like the back better than the front, lol.

Oh, and while I was gone, I got SOTD. Twice. :D

found here

found here

Nothing really. It didn't change the world or anything. But it was just fun.

OK, so I have to go now. The post ends here.

Gah, Calculus exam tomorrow. I've studied until my brains fried up. I'll be praying hard.

Daisy on 8/10/2006 06:48:00 PM