This is me.
SOTD, a cool interview, & a lot of food

I got Skin Of The Day on Blogskins! Whee... LOL, it happened when the day was almost over though. There must have been a lot of really good skins and that automatic derivative thing Blogskins uses got confused.

Anyway, here it is!

click here to see it


It's just that I've been working on skins for fun. I never even think about SOTD and such since I always thought it was for extremely talented designers like Anne & Wang Guan anyway, LOL. So it was just a pleasant surprise... :)

On other breaking news, Christian Music Today did a really cool interview with Aaron Shust here.

I don't know if he's really familiar to any of you, but his song "My Savior, My God" is such a great song. It's the first song he ever recorded and it became a hit in the US. He talks about the song (and his fear over being a one-hit wonder), how he got into music, and about fame not being the most important thing.

It just reminded me that we've got to bloom where we're planted. All of us are in so many different places; some of you are from Singapore, US, and the Philippines (like me). And instead of being discontented, we could just do the best where we are. For all we know, we could end up doing better things because we did great with what we have now.

Oh well, so that's it about Aaron Shust.

Last week, my family went out for dinner in a hotel to bid farewell to my Dad & my sister (who were going on separate trips) with good food. They're back, by the way. It just goes to show that I don't blog what's been happening lately.

Anyway, it was a nice hotel.


The pictures aren't that great though because I was caught without a camera once again. My phone's camera may have a lot of pixels but it can only do so much.

The food was good. I had this.


And this.


And this.


And a plate of fruit that I forgot to take shots of. Yes, I know. I ate too much. So here's a picture of me feeling full. Yeah, this was after the meal. I look pretty normal though, don't you think?


And here's my parents. This took a long time to take, by the way. It was all candid and they made the funniest faces. :)


My sister enjoyed it all, but I think she was worried about school and homework. I mean, she brought it with her.


Poor girl. I would be doing the same thing in her shoes. There's so much to do sometimes.

It was a break though, and a cool way to say goodbye to my family members.

Really long post, isn't it? I'll stop now. :)

Daisy on 8/01/2006 05:48:00 PM