Survey & stuff about me
The thoughts that pop into my brain will appear here and there. :D
1. Emphasize all lines that apply to you.
2. Tag five more people after you finish.
3. Let the person you've tagged KNOW that they've been tagged.
HAHA. The third rule is a new one to me.
I wish I was a different ethnicity.
- I love being a descendant of Chinese immigrants in the Philippines. It's fun to be a cultural minority!
I have an eating disorder.
- The only disorder I can think of is enjoying food too much.
- I don't think 5'3" is short.
- if I'm wearing my high heels. :D
I think I'm really attractive.
- Yup. I'm wonderful in God's eyes.
I prefer winter over summer.
- I think all the seasons are fun, though I only experienced winter once or twice.
I'm a geek.
- it depends what your definition is :D
I'm a shopaholic.
- No. I love to look at things but I hardly buy.
I'm reasonably intelligent.
- I hope so.
I'm attracted to girls.
- For friendship's sake.
I'm attracted to boys.
- Sure. I'm supposed to be.
I like British accents.
- They're just fun. But I won't imitate one.
I smoke regularly.
I drink regularly.
- once or twice a year seem regular to you? I drink water everyday though. (Haha, Daisy.)
I smoke socially.
I drink socially.
- Yeah, but I prefer wine to beer, and I can't get used to the taste of vodka.
I get drunk easily.
- Nope. One or two glasses are my limit.
I do drugs.
- Only the pharmaceutical kind for colds and stuff. :D
I will never date a bad kisser.
- I've never dated, so we'll see.
I've lied to avoid kissing them again.
- See previous statement.
I brush my hair at least 50 times a night.
- Does that mean brushing one time with a lot of strokes? I brush two or three times maybe.
- If religion is going to church and doing good stuff to look good or just for tradition, I'm not very religious. I do have a personal relationship with God.
I'm not religious but have morals.
- I believe religion doesn't work because it's a man-made thing. But putting God in the center of your life means everything will be great. :)
I lie frequently.
- I don't think so.
- I occasionally like to cut off my nose to spite my face, but I try to control myself.
- I think so.
I'm good at History.
- Yup, I think History's really cool. I played a lot of educational history games as a kid.
I speak more than two languages.
- Chinese, English, Filipino...
I enjoy taking pictures.
- If you've read my blog, you'll agree. :D
I like spending money on myself.
- But I don't go overboard. I do buy myself birthday and Christmas gifts from me. :)
I like spending money on others.
I have a regular income.
- Not even my allowance is regular. :D
I earn money on a job-by-job basis.
- Very, very few lately because of school.
I pay my own bills.
I rely on my parents for money.
- They wouldn't have it any other way. For now, anyway.
I can cook.
- Yes! One of the best things I learned how to do. :D
I enjoy cleaning.
- Generally, except with my desk (that looks like a bomb hit it XD).
Tidiness is a must in my life.
- Tidiness with plans, affairs, and relationships is a must, but tidiness with my personal things? Not really.
I like clutter.
- if I can still see the floor, yes.
I enjoy Blonde Redhead.
- what's that?
- not really with trends but I wear clothes I like. If you have to wear clothes, why not enjoy it?
I have good taste.
- I hope so.
People tell me I have good taste.
- But should I believe them?
I excel academically.
- God makes sure I do.
I'm told I have yet to fulfill my potential.
- A few times, but the way it was meant isn't the way I think.
I'm good at sports.
- Swimming and table tennis, maybe. I'm pretty average.
I'm artistically inclined.
- Oh yeah. Just look at my blog, lol.
I wanna be an artist when I grow up.
- I wanted to be a writer actually.
I wanna be an engineer when I grow up.
- I'm taking Chemical Engineering, so I'll probably be one.
I eat when I'm upset.
I cannot adapt to change.
- I've been in six schools since elementary. What do you think?
I'm interested in politics.
- In my country? If the major players acted better, I would be. But there are some politicians I respect.
I have shoplifted.
I download MP3s.
- but only to see what a CD's like before I buy it. If I like the songs, I'll even buy the CD off the internet.
I've done underage drinking.
- Yes but nothing serious.
I've gone underage clubbing.
- But I didn't really enjoy it. I prefer to go to places you can talk with people and see the food you're eating.
I can dance reasonably well.
- Reasonably being the operative word.
I can dance extremely well.
- My sister does. I know, I know, who was asking, Daisy?
I dance like a cardboard gorilla.
- Cardboard can move?
I can sing.
- Sure. Everyone can.
I sing like someone stepped on my foot.
- No way.
I can swim.
- I've swum most of my life.
I enjoy surveys.
I enjoy surveys when I'm bored.
- It doesn't really matter.
I keep a journal.
- for my Bible reading
My teachers don't like me.
- It's been seven years since I've met one who doesn't like me.
I enjoy controversy.
- I don't if it hurts people's lives.
I can be a bitch/bastard.
I have a thing for bad boys/girls.
- Interesting to talk to, but not my type.
I have tattoos.
- I don't have any because I'm afraid I'll regret the design in my older years.
I've been in a nudist colony.
- In the Philippines? Are you serious?
I'm not sure if I want to have children.
- I want to at the right time.
I'm not sure if I'll get married.
- I'd love to marry the right guy at the right time, but life's never certain, is it?
I know who I will marry.
- I'll marry the right guy for me.
- People seem to think so.
I'm a good liar.
- I used to be.
People enjoy talking to me.
- I think so. Any objections? :D
I annoy people from time to time.
- Probably my sister the most. :)
I'm a born leader.
- People think so.
I enjoy felching.
- What's that?
I have a foot fetish.
I have a shoe fetish.
- I'm not that obsessed with shoes.
I don't think Sarah Jessica Parker is pretty.
- I think she is pretty AND original. :D
I wanna be J.Lo.
- No. I'm happy being me.
I cut myself.
- No. I preferred to emotionally flog myself.
I've cut myself.
I hate people who pretend to be suicidal.
- I don't hate them, but I pity them.
I hate popular people.
- Some of them can be pretty cool.
I think cheerleading is a sport.
- At least the way they did it in my old high school.
- I don't break mirrors with my smile, at least.
I live in Chucks.
- wear maybe, but I love my heels too much to throw them away.
I think graffiti is art.
- if it's tasteful.
I have dated a criminal.
- I've never dated. Period.
I have been cheated on.
- Sure, but not in the dating game.
I have cheated on someone.
- A long time ago, but not on the dating game
I have a temper.
- I used to but it occasionally resurfaces.
I like playgrounds.
- to sit around in. When I was a kid, someone had to teach me how to use the playground.
I dance in the rain.
- unless the water level's so high that I can't see the ground. I've fallen into a ditch I didn't see once, and it's not pretty.
I'm obsessed with Shakespeare.
- Not obsessed, but I appreciated him.
I have tanlines.
- I'm just white.
My favorite color is pink.
- I don't have a favorite color.
My favourite color is black.
- See previous point.
I would classify myself as emo.
- People seem to think so.
I'm musically inclined.
- Yup! I play the violin, piano, keyboard, guitar...
I like listening to music.
- Oh yeah. I'm listening right now.
I like music-blasting cars.
- No, it's sound pollution.
Thongs are comfortable.
- I've never tried it.
I like flip-flops.
- They're comfy but I'll only wear them if everyone's in casuals.
I know what monogamy is...and I believe in it.
- Yes. There would be less trouble in the world if everyone believed in it and took it seriously too.
I wanna be a social worker when I grow up.
- I think I'm becoming an engineer.
I have sibling/s.
- One sister, and a lot of adopted brothers/sisters who are really close friends.
My sibling/s annoy me.
- It's unavoidable when you see each other all the time, but I love her to bits and she knows it.
I think "South Park" is funny.
- Sometimes, they are, and sometimes, they're just crude.
I believe in LOVE.
- I really do.
OK, so I'm tagging five people hm... Hazel, Huiwen, Cathe, Samantha, & Kathleen. If you guys don't feel like doing that, that's fine with me too. :D
I think that could be a post now.
Daisy on 9/07/2006 06:04:00 PM