This is me.
New post, new year

Happy new year, everyone!

Now that I've got that off my chest, ehem... I found my card reader! I didn't clean my room though, just found the thingamajig when I moved my piles of papers from one side to the other.

And so this means I've got new pictures!


Well, OK, so I'm putting up just one picture. It's the last picture of the christmas season for my family actually. Now all my relatives are going back home.

Boo hoo. I'll miss them loads. Some of the fifty or so relatives of mine are still around though, and we're heading to my grandmother's house (as we have for about twenty nights of the past three weeks) again to milk out all the familial love we can.

Lots of things have happened: the new year, the great Bible camp / conference (pick your preferred terminology), and school starting today boooo!

But I have no time to talk about anything. I was just making an update so that well... there'd be an update.

I have a new blog design, by the way, but no time to put it up just yet.

I'm going back to school now, sigh. It's especially painful since my sister's classes still start this Monday. THIS MONDAY! I'm happy for my sister, and sad for the rest of us who get into this academic jail earlier.

Sometimes, I think I have an abnormally weird dislike for school, especially for a college student. I'm supposed to be more mature.

Ah well... I know school's important and all, but it occasionally seems like I've got better things to do.

Bye, everyone!

Daisy on 1/03/2007 09:41:00 AM