This is me.
Something Yummy

I haven't been able to post on a Wednesday in ages.

That I actually did it today bodes well for my blog. :D

Look what I found!

If you like to cook --- like me --- and like learning the technical side of how food turns out the way it does --- me again --- then Cooking For Engineers will be interesting.

I've read a few posts from different sections, and it's pretty cool. It reminds me I really have to finish reading On Food and Cooking soon...

Some recipes I'm planning to try off the site include Ratatouille (which I recently had in a hotel last Sunday), Dark Chocolate Brownies, and Biscotti (My Dad's favorite, and thus a surprise for him. If you know him, please don't squeal!).

So that's about it. I'll be back to doing a project for my Psychology class. It's pretty interesting, and will probably be mentioned here when it's done. :D

Until Sunday then!

Daisy on 9/24/2008 08:43:00 PM