This is me.
The Long Silence

......

......

Or, in other words, "the complete lack of posts that is so unlike me".

I was just really tired. I caught up on sleep, did homework, and read a lot of books.

And I took another trip over the weekend.

Sorry, internet.

I was just... tired. There's no other word to describe it. I didn't feel like doing much anything, and my whole routine went out of whack.

I guess I just need a rest.

It all started with a bad migraine that went on for weeks. Not being a sick kind of person --- I'm healthy as a horse, even --- it bowled me over. I missed a few classes, bombed on exams when my Advil (headache medicine) wasn't working, and even missed church.

I'm feeling better though, thank God.

Hopefully, my posts will be normal again.

Daisy on 8/31/2008 11:23:00 PM