This is me.
Learning / Panicking

I'm sorry I haven't posted my usual Sunday post.

I've been learning material for my exams. My internet connection also conked out the past few days so there was no chance to post anything.

But never fear, dear Reader! I have things to say and pictures to go with them.

They'll have to be posted on Saturday though. I'm still knee-deep in Transport Phenomena, and getting pretty nervous too.

But I'm trying to keep calm because I don't want to freeze up while taking the exam.

Besides, I've been studying for this exam since last Monday. I guess I'll just be praying for guidance, and reviewing like crazy.

I hope I don't forget any formulas. And that I can imagine exactly how the insides of pipes look like.

Argh!

I'm happy though. I've been thinking a lot about my life, and I feel I'm in exactly the right place I should be right now.

I will write more soon!

Daisy on 7/10/2008 08:03:00 PM