This is me.
Italian, Please

I haven't written a food post in a while. I guess it's because I got out of the habit of taking pictures of the dishes I'm eating.

A friend noticed though, and got me taking them again.

In short, this is a food post.

A few friends and I went out for dinner last Friday. We decided Italian food agreed with us.

Henri and me like the food.


Joni and Suy2 are enjoying the food too.

We had different pastas and other sumptuous choices.

Henri's bacon carbonara thingy


my amazing AMAZING grilled chops with herbed rice

There was a lot of rice, by the way. About half the plate. But that didn't mean I got tired of its herby goodness. The meat was quite soft as well.

In short, it was perfect.

And of course, what's Italian food without...

the prerequisite spaghetti bolognese with meatballs?

Everyone was happily full. But we just had to have dessert anyway. There's always room for dessert, after all.

mango panna cotta

We couldn't finish our Garlic Mushroom appetizer though. In the end, we broke the cardinal rule: Never play with your food.

Our veggies are smiling at you!

The pictures speak for themselves but dinner was fun! We don't often go out so we enjoyed it loads.

Daisy on 9/21/2008 06:11:00 PM