This is me.
I'll Be Hibernating

This photo fits my situation perfectly.
For the next few days anyway.

I've been offered a few jobs designing things (websites, shirts, et cetera) this summer, and I'm pretty thrilled. It's a great way to get some work experience, and work on one of my passions at the same time.

It also means I'll be incognito as I channel all the creative bits of my brain into my projects. I'll be stopping work to go to church, and have meals with my family. That's about it.

And no, it doesn't mean I will do everything at once. I am not running for Burnout Poster Child of the Year, thank you very much.

But deadlines are deadlines; they have to be met. Doing so sometimes involves working undistracted.

So here's hoping everyone else is doing something they love as well!

See you all next week, about Wednesday-ish.

Daisy on 4/03/2008 01:44:00 AM