This is me.
And I'm home again!

Not that any of you knew I was away since I didn't have time to update about it.

Well, I've just gotten back from a great Youth Camp we've been having in church. We all just realized how much God loves us and how truly indescribable He is to us. We were just reminded that being Christians means having a relationship with God. It's not just going through the motions of church and pretending to be religious.

I've just renewed myself with God, and that's really cool.

I am also drop-dead tired. I'm not sure if there's such a term, but that's how I feel. Sleeping four to five hours a day for the past few days just isn't working for me. I've often been in a daze. But then, it just seems to mean I need my sleep. I've got to keep that particular thought in mind when school starts next week. X)

I have a few pictures from the camp actually, though I was too busy to get a lot of shots.

Daphy, Chrissy, and me


Allie and my blanket


Angel welcomes you to our room.

Hm... what else? Oh yeah, I just attended a wedding last week. I just felt it was worth mentioning since I got all dolled up for the occasion.

It doesn't happen often.

the reception

The wedding and reception were nice, especially since we really knew the couple who were getting married. I don't know how many weddings I've been to where I did not know the bride and groom at all. And I once went to one of those occasions in flipflops. But that's another story.

My uncles and aunts were all there, and we had a really good time. We took a few hilarious pictures, and just had fun. Of course, we also congratulated the married couple.

I've been trying to think up a new blog design but nothing has happened yet. I guess I might be too distracted by everything else I have to do this week:
1) Buy school shoes because my two-year-old ones are completely ruined and caked with seemingly unremovable dirt.
2) Renew my driver's license so I can continue (mis)using my freedom as a non-professional driver.
3) Work on some stuff for Mom.
4) Develop photos for my cousins.
5) Knit up some gifts.
6) Clean my study table so that I can actually see the table and not just the junk surrounding it.
7) Give away the old clothes I've cleaned out from my closet.
8) Enroll myself for the next semester.
Well, that's not everything but it's a pretty good chunk of what I need to do.

That's it for now. I'm just so glad I've updated. I'll be banging my head against the wall now in the hopes God will give me a great blog design idea.

Daisy on 6/03/2007 04:19:00 PM