This is me.
And I'm in Hong Kong! :D

It's Hong Kong, ladies and gentlemen!

And my cousins and I are in Hong Kong! Daphy (my sister), KD, Ken, Jon, Chris, and me arrived here last night on our way to America for family visits and some cousinly bonding. It's been real fun so far.

Hello from us over burgers and fries!

Imagine the joy of finding out there's free Wifi all over the airport. I can blog!

Just quickly though since I'm still saving on battery, and I guess I just wanted to let everyone know where I am.

Chrissy and me on the plane

We stayed over at our uncle's house last night, and are at the airport (again) waiting for our flight to New York.

We also had this amazingly huge dimsum breakfast at a cool restaurant in a high-rise tower. Everything tasted so good that I forgot to take shots until we were done eating! :)

Here we are!

It's really unusual being here with all of them. It's a pretty big responsibility too; I'm the leader and hold all the passports.

Daphy and me (or me and my second-in-command)

Sorry that my writing's pretty helter-skelter at the moment; my fries are waiting.

So anyway, until next time (probably on the other side of the world)!

Daisy on 4/17/2007 12:24:00 PM