This is me.
I'm ashamed.

OK, not really ashamed. A little, maybe.

I've enjoyed the trip so much that I'm so behind on my blogging. So many other things have happened since the trip to Orlando, and I don't think my fingers, computer, and my brain can catch up long enough to type them out. When I do get to use the computer (not often though), I always just want to relax and read other people's words instead of making my own.

Anyway, I just came back from Chicago for a visit with friends. It was loads of fun. We went to the mall, downtown, and even the public library. We watched a movie, ate good food, and spent time just catching up.

More on this later though in picture form since I don't have any good ones yet. Cyrielle (my friend) will still send her photos to me.

Anyway, I'd better pass over the Orlando trip just to get it off my back.

So.

Disney World, anyone?


Well that's what one generally thinks of if one bothers to come to Florida. Not that there aren't any great theme parks not by Disney. There were, but I guess Disney is a nice place to start.

Basically, we went to four of Disney's theme parks and enjoyed ourselves immensely. We screamed ourselves hoarse on roller coasters and water rides. I especially enjoyed the water rides, by the way. They were quite steep and so fun; I usually sat in the front and got soaked.

I'd shiver with cold for the rest of the day but it was worth it.

The shows were also, well, fantasmic. In fact, that's the name of one of the shows we saw in Disney World. It was full of lights, fireworks, and illusions at night.


What I loved best about Disney World was the magic though. It was like looking at a dream world and being part of it. We sang along to all the Disney songs (my cousin thinks I'm a freak, by the way, because I can memorize most of them), laughed a lot, and basically felt like children again.

It's Ariel and Eric!


another part of the parade


a spectacular light parade


I don't know; I guess I don't feel like talking more about it since I'm getting sleepy. But it's pretty hard to describe.

Cinderella's fairytale castle


I bet heaven would be much nicer though. :)

I took lots of good pictures of animals in Sea World.

Shamu, the cool killer whale


cute dolphins swim by


just one part of an amazing show


Forgive how lacking I am in my blogging right now. The pictures speak for themselves this time around.

The funny thing was when we got back to New Jersey though. Apparently, my aunt had forgotten to bring her house keys. Yes, I repeat, the house keys.

So we were reduced to acting like thieves in front of our own house by mauling the doorknob with an axe.


When that didn't work, we borrowed all manner of tools from the neighbors. In short, it took us a while to get into the house.

I guess that's it for now. I want to go back to laughing with my cousins. We did a lot more stuff but will blog soon. Bye!

Daisy on 5/14/2007 12:22:00 PM