This is me.
An imageless post

Just to let everyone know I'm alive and all that.

I haven't been sneaking about in the hallways of internet lately because I've been enjoying myself in Florida. In theme parks, to be exact. I've screamed myself hoarse on more than twenty rides of varying thrills and chills. I've also shopped until I almost dropped, and eaten more food than was good for me.

But you will not see it in this post, dear reader. Not until I get my laptop to connect on the internet again. Yeah, it's like the last time: I moved house once more.

So you will have to enjoy imageless posts until I get my computer to do what it's supposed to do.

Speaking of Orlando, theme parks, and my great humongous non-existent crush on Mickey Mouse will have to wait until the pictures come.

So I'll just pass over today quickly. We went shopping!

I'm really such a girl to enjoy this pastime as much as I do. And I did though I won't bore too many people with particulars. Suffice to say I've walked practically miles the past few days and had fun doing it.

I'm also looking forward to watching Spiderman 3 soon! I know it's been out over here since yesterday, but I don't want to be caught in the crowd catching its premiere. I will see it sometime this week though.

I'm also waiting for Shrek 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Is it the year of sequels or what, ladies and gentlemen?

I guess that's it. This doesn't seem as fun without the pictures. Sigh.

Oh well. Until next time!

Daisy on 5/06/2007 12:31:00 PM