This is me.
New Dog, Old Photos

Reese and his Teddy

Cute, isn't he?

Yes, we have a new dog: a small Shih Tzu puppy about two months old now. I don't care much for dogs but this guy's so lovable. It's funny waking up early to feed him, bringing him around, and just playing with him.

I've also got those pictures I mentioned on the last post. Some of the best photos, anyway.

Jonny imbibing burgers like there's no tomorrow.


The Powerpuff Boys
(or KD and Jonny mimicking a Superman wax figure)

We headed to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, and that was just one of the photos we ended up with. It was fun to check all the famous figures immortalized in these figures.

Beauty & The Beast on Broadway

We went to see Beauty & The Beast on Broadway --- a five-year-long dream for my sister and me. It seemed pretty impossible while living halfway across the globe, but when Daphy heard the show was taking its last bow this July... well, we just had to see it. It was really good, and so was the singing. It wasn't as large-scale as the Phantom of the Opera, but still pretty enjoyable.

Eating good ice cream with our aunt in a place whose name I forgot


Cye and me

One of the reasons Daphy and I went to the States was to visit our old friends: Cyrielle and Keziah. Cye was my classmate, and Keziah, her sister, was Daphy's. We hung with them in Chicago for two days and it was a blast. We talked (and talked and talked and talked...), and we just did stuff together.

I guess that's it. I'd love to put more pictures but some of them are too big to put up. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm working on some advertising posters now. Yes, work. It'll make me pretty busy. I'll try to post and tag in good time, but we'll see.

So bye, everyone!

Daisy on 5/25/2007 03:52:00 PM