This is me.
Happy is...

All right, so one of the goals on my list of 43 things to do was to make a list of 100 things that made me happy. Trickier than I expected, and amusing (especially the items about food).

This is the kind of thing one puts on one's blog, I imagine, so here it is...

1. the smell of newly fried spam (or luncheon meat lol)
2. McDonalds’ Chicken McNuggets with barbecue sauce
3. lemony smell of freshly washed clothes
4. rereading favorite parts in favorite books
5. exceptional music
6. the way good friends ask you how you are when you look terrible (while acquaintances give you a wide berth)
7. laughing over the silliest things
8. costume dramas with happy endings
9. reading bedtime stories
10. strawberry-filled doughnuts
11. dark chocolate
12. sleeping 7 to 8 hours a night
13. the way Jillane (the cousin I see only twice or thrice a year) gives me a BIG hug
14. my sister’s smile after I do her a favor
15. the scent of grass after rain stops pouring
16. eating soba, sushi, and tempura in a good Japanese restaurant
17. mulling on enlightening Bible verses
18. playing beautiful songs on my violin
19. iced tea when it’s hot enough to cause sun stroke outside
20. soft white sand and clear blue water at the beach
21. watching movies and eating take-out with my sister (a.k.a. female bonding)
22. playing video games with my younger cousins while eating large pizzas (a.k.a. bonding with males)
23. feeling like my heart is full at church meetings
24. learning to play familiar tunes by ear on the piano
25. doing really tough Math problems correctly
26. summer vacation (holidays, snacktime, meals, anytime where we get breaks)
27. excitement of travelling (whether to a new place or old favorite doesn’t really matter)
28. the really cheap and delicious siomai and rice across our school (about $0.42 for a satisfying lunch)
I'm having fun. ^_^

Daisy on 3/13/2006 12:23:00 AM