This is me.
Whew!

I finally found time to actually type out a little blog post. It's been pretty busy lately; my midterms were so-so: some extremely well done, some were OK, and a few were generated out of some of my worst nightmares. Ah well... It's time to try harder, I guess.

There's a saying about winners never losing because even if they lose, they get up and just get on. Or something like that. :D I forget.

Anyway, now that I'm done psychologically psyching myself up (Isn't it weird how those two psych-beginning words look together? Like a profoundly silly quote or something.), it's off to bed, off to bed... (that was an almost direct quote from Cogsworth, Beauty and the Beast). :)

** What is it about me and quotes lately? Evidently, my brain doesn't have the power to make up my own fabulously original sayings at the moment.

'Til here then. For now.

Daisy on 2/02/2006 12:48:00 AM