This is me.
Valentine's eatables & rats' public toilets

Valentine's Day passed without much mishap (though jokes about singles being shot by a firing squad were wandering around). I had a date... with a (girl)friend who loves strawberry-filled doughnuts as much as I do. We bought different flavors and halved. Aw, how sweet. *wink wink* LOL, I just love Valentine's because of the food.

Some well-meaning friends gave me really good chocolate cake and heart-shaped lollipops. Yummy. :)

On a lighter note, my sister and I finally found out what the yellow stains on our ceiling are. I insisted it was rainwater, and she said it was rats' urine. So we got tickled by the thought of the rats in our house having a public toilet which just happened to be above our heads.

Anyway, my dad lay down on our bed a few hours ago, looked up and announced it was rust. That was a relief.

Daisy on 2/16/2006 12:48:00 AM