This is me.
Meme!

Ooh, a new post so soon after my last one! :D It's a meme I got off Linda; it seemed really fun.

Here goes nothing!

1.My uncle once: Dressed up as Maria from The Sound of Music for a "let's-pretend-to-be-female" beauty pageant.

2. Never in my life have I: Been able to balance on a bicycle without training wheels.

3. When I was five my parents: Worked sixteen to twenty hours daily.

4. High school was: An unusual experience since I moved to a new school three years out of the four. I was editor-in-chief of two school papers and had my photo in more than one yearbook!

5. I will never forget to: I don't know. I forget a lot of things these days (e.g. forgot to eat breakfast and lunch today).

6. Once I met: Wee Kim Wee (former president of Singapore) and he showed me how to be truly humble.

7. There’s this boy I know: Who has the most charming personality but literally bites his classmates.

8. Once, at a bar, I: Shot a video for a project on Character Building.

9. By noon, I’m: In any number of places --- sleeping if studied late, studying if not sleeping, out with people, but never eating.

11. If only I had: The ability to balance my life down pat.

12. Next time I go to church: I will bring my pastor some stuff from my Mom.

13. What worries me most is that I: have a huge exam tomorrow that I have studied for but am not confident about getting a good grade on.

14. When I turn my head left I see: My sister going through photos on some networking site.

15. When I turn my head right I see: My schedule for studying during my coming week of final exams.

16. You know I’m lying when I: Tell you that I have it all together.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: Some of the music.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Portia from The Merchant of Venice.

19. By this time next year I will: Hopefully be wrapping up my college education to be a Chemical Engineer and preparing to take another degree.

20. A better name for me would be: Mother.

21. I have a hard time understanding: The implications of charts and graphs in my Chemical Engineering majors.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: Be more serious about understanding my studies and not just getting good grades. (I'm still in school but I'm talking about my earlier years.)

23. You know I like you if I: Tell you so.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: God for the right circumstances to get it and the capacity to do so.

25. Take my advice, never: Say never, or you'll eat a pie of crow. I spent years saying I would never take Chemical Engineering in college, and well... look at me now!

So that's it. :D Bye!

Daisy on 10/06/2008 11:29:00 PM