This is me.
Tying up cherry stems

A few entries ago, I laughed about the absurdity of tying cherry stems up with your tongue. Then I go to 43 Things, and find people who want to master this tongue-tripping technique before they die. Evidently, I am very ignorant.

With the help of Google, I found some "how to tie a cherry stem with your tongue" articles in less than a minute. That's technology for you; everyone's so helpful.

Anyway, one needs a cherry first. (This is one of those 'duh' moments if ever I was in one.) You put the stem in your mouth, and... here. It seems a waste of time and space to type out something already published on the internet. :)

People seem to prefer red maraschino cherries, which are the only kind of cherries we seem to get in my area. The first time I ever tasted an honest-to-goodness fresh cherry was about a year ago. How sad.



But I digress (as usual).

I'll not be tying up cherry stems anytime soon though; I can't seem to garner the effort. All I'm up to is eating the cherry.

Lazy, I know. :)

Daisy on 5/04/2006 05:39:00 PM