This is me.
Quizzing myself

Lately, I keep popping into people's blogs with answers to quizzes plastered all over them, and I felt like getting into the bandwagon.

This was spot-on:

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.
What City Do You Belong In?


This one, unfortunately, just made me crack up...

You've Got Guys Lined Up Around the Block

While your little black book isn't as thick as Paris Hilton's...
You get the most dates of any girl you know
It's your whole five star package that attracts men -
Your looks, your charm, and your ability tie a cherry with your tongue.
Are You Attractive?


How does one tie a cherry with one's tongue? The most dates? LOL.

Daisy on 4/06/2006 03:02:00 PM