This is me.
I'M BACK!


Hello!


I finally found the time to post about the little inconsequential details of my life. I've been travelling lately; I attended a conference in Baguio, and zipped around Manila & Laguna in the process.

It was fun! But about the conference first...

The conference was about church revival and living for Jesus. Now, I've been a Christian for a long time, but this conference that seemingly rehashed the basics put a whole new perspective on my Christian life. It reminded me that my purpose in life isn't my studies, work, my family, or whatever. It's all about living for Jesus, and preparing myself for being with Him. As the speaker said: "This world is not my home; I'm just passing through." Very true, how easily we forget.

Of course, during free time, we enjoyed Baguio. This is the summer capital of the Philippines, after all. I agree with that nickname for Baguio; I mean, it was holy week and there were loads of people everywhere!

We went boating (see rowing brothers and laughing passenger Angel above), buying pasalubong (gifts for people back home for the un-Filipino reader), enjoying the scenery, and taking great pictures.

It was all fun, whether we were in Baguio, Caloocan, Makati, or Pagsanjan Falls. I got closer with some old friends, and made a lot of new ones from other places. And of course, we all got to know the Lord better. Amen to that... :)

Daisy on 4/23/2006 04:39:00 PM